Tuesday, October 19, 2010

those who support Hosni Mubarak

I just had a thought about those who write comments on the internet praising Hosni Mubarak and/or the NDP:

Of course, I am almost sure they are working for the NDP and getting paid for it. They could also be stupid or uneducated to the extend that they really think NDP is good for Egypt :) ... Having said that .... there is a slight chance that those are Egyptians who truly think NDP and/or Hosni Mubarak is as good as it gets (remember that Movie) ...

My point is, although deep inside I want to screem in their face and call them bad names, I still think they deserve the benefit of doubt ...

Basically I am saying we (those against NDP) should not shame them on their support, but we should be more civilized than them and their brutal security police ... we should simply point out how terrible the experience was and how horrible the outcomes of the 30 years of NDP ruling were on Egypt ... politely and logically ...

This could help us to make sure that the next ruling party(ies) of Egypt communicate better and more civilized than the NDP ever was.

No comments: